Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Paying My Dues

I am officially paying my dues for last night's 3am blogging event.

I

am

exhausted.

Yet minutes from now I'm going to hop in my car and drive to the skytrain, which I will ride all the way to downtown Vancouver to catch a show with R and Crotch (I swear to god that's my friend's nick-name, used by those who cannot pronounce the actual name). The show is going to be awesome, The Turn are opening for Rallycar at the Roxy, but all my body wants to do is sleep.

*Dev glances at the case of red bull* ...I wonder what a third one would do to me...

There's been a lesson I've been waiting to learn. It's been in front of me for years, but I somehow managed to ignore it.

Despite my earnest hopes, to function, Dev needs sleep.

*yawn*

3 comments:

Maja Barlo said...

How did your friend get that nickname ? :S

Maja Barlo said...

PS Don't drink the red bull. It gives you heart attacks.

Dev said...

I'm pretty sure it's because somebody (I think one of his Russian friends) mis-pronounced it and it came out "Crotch". We laughed so hard that it stuck. It leads to some terribly hilarious situations.

I think I'll stick with hiding real names on this blog, so I can't tell you the real name.